While these continue to be challenging times, your clients have never lost their desire to travel. Plan for Vacation Day is a great day to remind your clients that you are there for them. When they are ready to plan their next adventure, we know they want to do so comfortably, safely, and with peace of mind.
Why you should start helping your clients plan their 2022 vacations now:
Three-quarters of Americans who plan ahead for their paid time off intend to use it for travel.
- Three-quarters of Americans who plan ahead for their paid time off intend to use it for travel.
- More than nine in 10 (91%) Americans say it is important to use their paid time off to travel.
- Close to eight in 10 (79%) Americans believe vacations are important to their overall health and well-being.
If cruising is part of their plans, Windstar has the following tools to help you book them with confidence:
- Extension of our Travel Assurance Booking policy for voyages departing through June 30, 2022 – cancel 48 hours prior to departure for 100% FCC.
- Final payments 60 days prior to sailing for departures through June 30, 2022.
- Reduced deposits from $200 per guest.
- Our Beyond Ordinary Care program and protocols that has allowed us to operate safely with very few positive COVID-19 cases in this challenging environment.
At Windstar, we focus every day to deliver an experience that is 180 degrees from ordinary.